Set up email on your iPhone or iPad
Go to Settings > Mail > Accounts > Add Account.
- Tap Add Account, tap Other, then tap Add Mail Account.
- Enter your name, email address (all lower case), password (case sensitive), and a description for your account, for example work email or your email address.
- Tap Next.
- Mail will try to find the email settings and finish your account setup. If Mail finds your email settings, tap Done to complete your account setup.
- If Mail can’t find your email settings, you need to enter them manually. After you enter your email address and password, tap Next, then follow these steps:
- Choose IMAP
- Enter the information for Incoming Mail Server and Outgoing Mail Server:
mail.bedinger.com or zmail.bedinger.com depending on your service
Hint: If you access your webmail with our premium zMail system (https://zmail.bedinger.com) zmail.bedinger.com is your incoming and out-going mail server. Otherwise, enter mail.bedinger.com for both.
- Change “Use SSL” to ON
- In the “Authentication” section set it to “Password”
- Then tap Next.
- If your email settings are correct, tap Save to finish.
- If the email settings are incorrect, you’ll be asked to edit them. Remember your email address should be in all lower case, and your password is case sensitive. Double check the spelling of your out-going and in-coming mail servers as well.
Hint: If you get an error during the set up of your account, double check the spelling of your email account, password and incoming and out-going mail servers.